Thursday 8 May 2014

Justin Bieber In Love Heart Picture Made With ASCII Text Art

Justin Bieber In Love Heart Picture Made With ASCII Text Art To Share With Friends Just copy And Paste In Your Facebook Timeline Or Twitter Or PRESS SHARE BUTTONS BELOW THE POST...


_________Justin•♥____________Justin•♥•Bi
______Justin•♥•Biebe_______Justin•♥•BieberJust
____Justin•♥•BieberJust___Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥
___Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJu________Justin•
__Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJu__________Justin•
_Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin________Justin•
_Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•B_______Justin
Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•Biebe____Justin
Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJu___Just
Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•
Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥
_Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJusti
__Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJus
____Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•Bieb
______Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•
_________Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•BieberJus
____________Justin•♥•BieberJustin•♥•Bi
______________Justin•♥•BieberJusti
_________________Justin•♥•Bieber
___________________Justin•♥•Bi
_____________________Justin•
______________________Justi
_______________________Ju












███████████████████████████▓▓███████████
██████████████████████▓▓▒▒▒█▓▒▓█████████
███████████▓███████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████
███████▓██▒▒██▓▓▓▓▒░───░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒█▓███
█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒──────░─░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓███
████▓▒░░░▒░▒▒▒░░░──────────░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▓██
███▓░░░─░─░░▒░░─────────░░░░▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▓█
███░░░░░░░─░░░─────────░─░─░░▒▒▒██▓█▒▒▓▓
██▒░▒▒░░░░░░░─────────────░──░▒▒▓███▓▒▒▓
█▓▒▒▒░░░░░░░─░──────────░░░░─░░▒▓████▒▒▒
█▒▒░▒░░░░─░─░─░─────────░────░░─▒████▓▒▓
█▒▒▒▒░──░──░░░────────────────░░░▓███▓▒▓
█▒▒▒▒░░░░░░──────────────────────▒███▓▓▒
▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░─░──────────────────────████▓▓
▓▒▒▒▒░░░░────────────────▒██▒─────▒███▓█
▒▒▒▒▒░──────────────────██████░────██▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒░░─────────░─────▓████▒███────▒█▓▓░
▒▒▒▒░░──────────────░█████────▒▒───░▓▓▒─
▒▒▒░░─────────░─────████░──────────░▓▒▒─
▒▒░▒▒▓▒▒░──────────░▓█▒░─▒▒▒░░──────▓▓░─
▒░░███████▒░───────░▒░░▒█▓▒▓▓▒░░────▓▒░─
▒░██████████░──────░░░▓▒░░─░▒▒░░────▓▓▒─
▒▒██▒░▒█████▒───░───░▒█▒█████▒▒░────▒▒█▓
░▒█▒───▒██▓▒▒░─────░▒▓█▒██████▒─────▒▒█▒
░▓▓░░▒█▓▓███▓▒░────░▒██──███░───────▒▓▓▒
▒▒▒░▒█▒███████▒─────░▓▓░─▒▒░────────░▓──
▒▒▒▒▒▓████████▒░──────░▒▒─░─░░░─────▒▓──
░▒▒▒▓█▒─███─█▒▒▒───────▒▒▒▒▒░░──────▒▓▒▓
▒░▒▒██░─▒█▒──░▒▒░───────░░░─────────▒▒▓▒
░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒░──░░▒▒░──────────────────░▒░──
░──░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒────────────────────▒░──
░░─░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒───────────────────░░░░░
▒░───░░░▒░░─░░▒▒░─────░─────────────▒───
▒░─────────░░░▒▒─────░▒░────────────░▒▒░
▓░░───────░░░▒▓░──────▒▒▒────────────▓█▓
▓░░░──────░░─▒▓░───────▒▒░─────────░─▓▓▒
▓▒░───────░─░▒▒░────────░░░────────░─░▒▒
▒▒░░─░───░──░▒─▒░───░────░░░───────░─▒██
░▒▒░░░░──░░─░▒─░▒▒░░██▓░──░░──────░──███
▓▒░░░░───░░░░▓░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒───░░──────░──███
█▓▒░░░░─░─░░░▓██▓▒▒▒───────░░─────░──███
▓▒▒▒░░░░─░─░─▓▓▓▒▓▒▒───────░▒░───░░──███
▒▒▒▒▒░░░░────░░░▒▒──────────░▒░─░░░──███
───▒▒▒░░░──░░────────░───────▒▒─░░░──███
───▒▒▒▒░░─░░░░──░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒───░░▒░░░░──███
░░─▒▒▒▒░░░─░░░─▒▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓████░────░░──███
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░─░░─░▒▓▓▒▓░───▒██▒────░░░─▒███
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░─░░░▓█▒░─────▒▓▒▒──────░░─▓███
▒▒█▓░▒▒▒░░░─▒███▓░─▒▓▒▓▓▒▒──────░░░─████
████▒░▒▒░░░░─▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░▒░─────░░░░─████
█████─▒▒▒▒░───░▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒░──────░░░░░████
█████▒░▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒────░──░░░▒▒████
██████░▒▒▒░░▒░▒░░░▒▒▒▒░───────░░░▒▒▒████
██████▒░▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░────────░░▓▒▒████
███████░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░─░─░░░─────────▒█░█████
████████─▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░───────────▒▓▓─█████
█████████─▒▒▒▒▒░░───░─────────░▓█▒─█████
██████████─▒▒▒▒░░░─░──────────▒█▓─▒█████
███████████░▒▒▒░░░───────────▒█▓▒─██████
████████████▒▒▒▒░░──────────▒▓▓▓░─██████
█████████████▒▒▒░░░───░─░──▒▓▓▓▒─░██████
█████████████▒▒▒▒░░░─░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒─███████
█████████████▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒──███████
██████████████▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒░─░███████
██████████████▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░─████████







█████████████████████████▌▌██▌██████████
████████████████████▌▌▌▌▌╫▌▌▌╫▌▌████████
██████████▌▌██████▌╫╒╒╒╥╫╫╫╫▌╫▌▌▌█▌█████
██████▌▌██╫▌██▌▌▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫╫╫╫╫▌▌▌▌▌████
█████╫╥╫╫╫╫▌▌▌╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫▌╫▌█▌╫╫▌███
████╫╥╥╥╥╥╫╫╫╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╥╫╥╫▌▌▌██▌▌▌▌██
███╫╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╥╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥▌▌▌████▌▌▌█
██▌╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╥╫▌▌█████▌▌█
██▌╫╫╫╥╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╥╥╒╥╥▌█████▌▌▌
█▌╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╫╥╥╥╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╥╒╥╥╥╥▌█████▌█
█▌╫▌╫╫╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╥╥╥╫█████▌█
█▌▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╫╥╒╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥▌█████▌
█▌╫▌╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╥╥╥╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒█████▌
█▌▌▌▌╫╫╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥▌██▌╒╒╒╒╒▌█████
▌▌▌▌╫╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╫██████╫╒╒╒╒█████
▌▌▌▌╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒█████████╥╒╒╒▌███╫
▌▌▌▌╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╒╒╒╫█████╒╒╒╒╫╫╒╒╒╥██▌╒
▌▌▌╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╥╒╒╒╒╒████▌╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥▌▌╫╒
▌▌╫▌██▌▌╫╒╒╒╒╥╒╥╒╒╒╫███╫╥▌▌▌╫╥╥╥╒╒╒╥▌▌╫╒
▌╫╫████████╫╥╒╥╒╒╒╒╫▌╫╫▌██▌█▌╫╫╫╥╒╒╒█▌╫╒
▌╫██████████╫╒╒╥╒╥╒╥╥╫█▌╫╫╫╫╫▌╫╫╥╒╒╒▌▌▌╒
╫╫██▌╫▌█████▌╥╥╒╥╒╒╒╫▌█▌█████▌▌╫╒╒╒╒▌▌██
╫▌█▌╒╒╒▌███▌▌╫╒╥╒╒╒╥▌██▌██████╫╥╒╒╒╒╫▌█▌
╫▌█╫╫▌███████▌╫╒╒╒╒╫▌██╒╒███╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╫▌▌▌
╫▌╫╫▌█▌███████▌╥╒╒╒╥╫██╫╒▌▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫█╒╒
╫▌▌╫▌█████████▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╫▌▌╥╫╥╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╫█╒╒
╫▌▌╫██▌╒███╫██╫▌╒╒╒╥╒╒╥▌▌▌╫╫╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╫▌▌▌
╫╫╫╫██╫╒▌█▌╥╥╫▌▌╥╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╫╫╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫█▌
╫╥╥╫██▌▌▌╫╥╥╥╫╫▌╥╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╒╒
╫╒╒╫╫╫▌╫╫╫▌╫╫╫▌▌╥╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫╒╒
╫╥╒╥╥╫▌▌▌▌╫╥╥╫╫▌╥╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╥╫
╫╥╥╒╒╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╫╫▌▌╥╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╥╒╒
▌╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╥╫╫╫▌▌╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫╫╫
▌╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫╫▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╫▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒███
█╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╥▌▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒██▌
█╫╫╥╥╥╥╒╒╒╫╒╫▌╫╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫▌▌
▌▌╫╫╥╥╥╥╒╥╥╥╫▌╥╫╫╒╒╒╫╥╒╥╒╥╥╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒▌██
╥▌╫╫╫╥╥╒╥╥╥╥╫▌╒╫▌▌╫╫███╫╒╒╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╒███
▌▌╫╫╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╥╫█╫███▌▌▌▌▌╒╒╒╥╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╒███
█▌╫╫╫╥╥╥╥╥╫╥╫████▌▌▌╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫╒╒╒╒╥╫╥╒███
█▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╒╥╥╥╥▌██▌▌▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫▌╫╒╥╥╥╫╥╒███
▌▌▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╒╥╒╒╫╫╫▌╫╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫▌╫╥╫╥╫╒╒███
╒╒╥▌╫╫╥╫╫╥╥╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╫▌╥╥╥╥╥╒███
╒╒╒▌▌╫╫╥╫╥╥╥╫╫╥╒╫╫▌▌▌╫╫▌▌╫╒╒╫╥╫╥╥╥╫╥╒███
╫╫╥▌▌▌╫╫╥╥╥╥╫╫╒╫▌▌▌█████████╥╒╥╥╥╫╫╒╒███
▌▌▌╫▌▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╫╥╫▌██▌▌╫╒╒╒▌██╫╒╒╥╒╥╫╫╒▌███
▌▌▌▌╫▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╫╫██▌╫╒╒╒╒╒▌█▌╫╒╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╒████
▌▌██╫╫▌▌╫╫╥╒▌████╫╒╫▌▌█▌╫╫╒╒╒╒╒╒╫╫╫╒████
████▌╫▌▌╫╫╫╥╒█████▌▌▌▌╥╫▌╫╒╒╒╒╥╫╫╫╫╥████
█████╫▌▌▌╫╫╥╒╒╫▌▌▌▌╥╫▌▌▌╫╒╒╥╒╥╒╫╫╫╫╫████
█████▌╫▌╫▌╥╥╫╫╫╫▌▌▌▌▌█▌╫╥╒╒╒╥╥╒╫╫╫▌▌████
██████╫▌▌╫╫╫╫╫▌╫╫╫▌▌▌╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫╫▌▌████
██████▌╫▌▌╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╥╫╫╫╫╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥╫▌▌█████
███████╫╫▌▌╫╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╥╫╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╥▌█╫█████
████████╥▌▌▌╫╫╫╫╥╥╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╫██╒█████
█████████╫▌▌╫▌╫╫╫╥╒╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╫██▌╥█████
██████████╫▌▌╫╫╫╥╥╒╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╒╥▌██╥▌█████
███████████╫▌╫╫╫╫╥╥╒╒╒╒╒╒╥╒╒╒▌██▌╒██████
████████████▌▌▌╫╥╫╥╒╒╥╒╒╒╥╒╒▌██▌╫╒██████
█████████████▌▌╫╫╥╥╒╒╥╫╥╫╥╒╫███▌╒╫██████
█████████████▌█▌╫╫╫╫╥╥╫╫╥╫▌███▌╫╒███████
██████████████▌▌█▌▌╫╫╫▌▌▌▌████▌╥╒███████
██████████████▌▌▌██▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█▌╫╒╫███████
██████████████▌▌▌█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌██▌╫╒████████








████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▓▓▓█████████
██████████████▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████
█████████████▓▓██████▓▓╫╫▓▓╫▓▓▓▓▓▓██████
█████████▓▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓╫──│──│╫╫╫╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓██
███████▓╫╫▓▓╫▓▓▓▓╫╫─│───────│╫▓╫▓▓▓╫╫▓▓█
██████▓╫│││││╫╫╫╫│─────│─││││╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
█████▓╫╫╫││││││││─│───────│││─╫▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓
████▓▓╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫││───│─│─────││──╫▓█████▓▓
████▓╫╫╫╫╫╫│╫││─│─│─│─────╫││─││╫▓████▓▓
███▓▓╫╫╫│││──││╫││───│───│─│───││╫████▓▓
███▓▓▓▓╫╫│││╫─│││─│─────────────││▓███▓▓
███▓╫▓▓╫╫╫││││─│─│─│────────│────│─▓██▓▓
███▓▓▓▓╫╫│││──│─│─│───│───▓███▓─│──╫███▓
███▓▓▓▓╫││───│─│─│─│─│──╫███████││──██▓▓
██▓▓▓▓▓╫│─│───│───│─│─│█████╫│▓█▓───╫█▓▓
██▓▓▓╫╫│─│───────────│████▓│───│││───▓▓╫
██▓▓▓╫▓▓▓▓▓││─│─│────╫██▓╫╫▓▓╫│─────│▓▓│
██▓▓╫▓███████▓╫│─────╫▓╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓╫╫│───▓▓╫
█▓▓╫╫█████████▓─│───│─╫▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫││──▓▓▓
██▓╫▓█▓│─╫▓█▓▓▓╫──││─│▓████████▓╫──│─▓▓█
██╫╫█▓││▓▓▓███▓▓╫││─│╫▓██─███▓▓╫│─│─│╫▓█
██╫╫▓▓╫▓▓▓██████▓│─│─│╫█▓─╫█▓╫─│───│─╫▓│
██╫╫▓▓▓▓████████▓╫│───│─╫▓╫│╫││││─│─│╫█─
██╫╫╫▓▓██│▓██▓▓█╫▓─│─│─││▓▓▓╫╫───│───╫▓▓
██╫╫╫╫▓██╫╫█▓│─╫╫▓╫─│─────│││─│─│────╫╫▓
▓█▓│──▓▓▓▓▓╫╫╫╫╫╫▓│──│─│─────│─────│─╫│─
╫█▓───│╫▓▓╫▓▓╫│╫╫▓│─│─│─────────│────╫╫│
╫██│─│─│╫╫╫╫│││╫╫▓││─│─│───│─│─│─│───╫──
▓██╫╫───│───││╫│▓▓──│──│╫╫──│───│─│─││▓▓
╫██▓╫│───│─││││╫▓╫─────│╫▓╫│───────│─│██
│▓▓▓╫│──────│││▓▓│────│─│╫╫╫────│───│─▓▓
│╫╫█╫╫│││──││││▓╫╫││──│──││╫││───│─│││▓█
─╫─╫▓╫╫││──││││▓│╫▓╫╫╫██▓──│╫─│─────│─██
──╫█▓╫╫││││││││█▓▓██▓▓▓█▓│─│││─────│││██
│─▓█▓╫╫╫││││││╫▓███▓▓╫──│─│─│╫│─│──╫│─██
─│▓█▓▓╫╫││─│─│─▓▓▓▓▓╫╫───│───╫▓│─╫│╫││██
───││╫▓╫╫│╫││││───────────────╫▓││╫╫│─██
─│─│─╫▓╫╫╫╫│─│╫╫│──╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫│─││╫╫││╫│─██
╫╫╫╫││▓▓▓╫╫│││╫╫│╫▓▓█████████▓│││─╫╫│─██
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫╫╫││╫╫╫▓▓█▓▓─│─╫███──│──│╫─▓██
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫▓▓╫╫│─╫▓██▓│────╫█▓▓│─│─│─╫╫─███
▓▓▓▓██▓╫▓▓╫╫││╫████▓╫▓█▓▓╫╫│─────│╫╫│███
▓▓█████▓╫▓▓╫╫│──▓▓▓▓▓╫▓╫╫▓╫───│─│╫╫╫╫███
████████╫▓▓▓╫││╫╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫────│─│╫╫╫╫███
████████▓╫▓▓╫│╫╫▓╫╫╫▓▓▓╫╫─│─────│╫╫▓▓███
█████████╫╫▓╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫│╫╫╫││───│──│╫▓▓▓███
██████████╫╫▓▓╫╫╫╫│─│││─│───│───│▓█╫████
███████████╫▓▓╫╫╫╫││││─│─│───│─│╫█▓╫████
████████████╫╫▓╫╫╫╫││───│─│────╫██▓╫████
█████████████▓╫╫╫╫││─│─│─│─│──╫██▓─▓████
██████████████▓▓▓╫╫││───│───│╫██▓▓│█████
███████████████▓▓▓╫╫│──│││││╫███▓│╫█████
███████████████▓▓▓▓╫╫╫╫╫╫╫▓▓█▓█▓╫─██████
████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓││██████
████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫│▓██████





████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▓██▓▓▓█████████
██████████████▓████████▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒████████
█████████████▓▓███▓█▓▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▓████
████████▓▒▓█▒▒▓█▓▓▓▒░░√░√░√░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▓▓██
███████▓▒░▒▒░▒▓▓▒▒░√√√░√√√√√√░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▓█
██████▓░√░√░√░▒░√░√√√░√√√√√√√░▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
█████▓░░░√√√√√√√░√░√√√√√√√░√░√▒▒▓▓█▓█▒▒▓
████▓▒░▒░░░░√░√√√░√√√░√√√√√░√√√░▒▓███▓▒▒
████▒▒░░░√√√░√░√░√░√░√░√√√░√░√░√░▓████▓▒
███▓▒▒▒▒√░√░√√√√√░√░√░√░√√√√√░√√√▒▓███▓▒
███▓▒▒▒▒░√░√░√░√░√░√√√░√░√░√░√░√√√▒███▓▓
███▓▒▒▒▒░░√░√░√░√√√√√░√░√░√√√√√░√░√▓██▓▓
███▒▒▒▒▒░√√√░√√√░√√√√√░√░√▒███▒√√√░░██▓▓
███▒▒▒▒▒√√√√√√√√√√√√√░√░√███████√░√░▓█▓▓
██▓▒▒▒▒░░√░√√√√√░√░√√√√▓████░√▒▓▒√√√░█▓▓
██▓▒▒▒░░√√√░√√√░√√√░√░████▒░√√√░√░√√√▓▓░
██▓▒▒░▒▓▓▒▒√√√░√░√√√√▒██▓√░▒▒▒░√√√√√░▓▓√
██▒▒░▒███████▒√░√√√░√░▒░▒▓▓▒▒▓▒░░░√░√▓▓√
█▓▒▒▒█████████▒√√√√√√√√▒▓▒▓▒▓▒▒▒░√░√√▒▓▓
█▓▒√▓█▒░√░▓█▓▓▒░√√√░√░▒▓███████▓░░√░√▒▓█
██▒√▓▓√√▒▓▓▓██▓▒░√√√√░▓█▓√███▓▓░√√░√√░▓█
██░░▒▒░▓▓▓██████▓░√√√√▒█▓√░▓▓░√░√░√√√░▓√
██░░▒▒▒▓████████▓░√√░√░√▒▒▒√░√░√√√░√░░▓√
▓█√░▒▒▒██░▒██▒▒▓▒▒√√√░√√√▒▒▒▒░√√√√√√√▒▒▓
▓█░√░░▒█▓√░▓▒√░√▒▒░√√√√√√√√√░√░√░√√√√▒▒▒
▒█▒░√√▒▓▒▓▒░░▒░░▒▒√√√√√√√░√░√√√√√√√√√▒√√
░█▓√√√░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒√√√√√√░√√√√√░√░√░√░░√√
▒█▓░√√√░░░░░√░√▒▒▒√√√√√░√√√░√√√░√░√░√░√√
▒██░░√░√░√░√░√░√▒▒░√░√░√▒√░√░√░√√√░√░√▒▒
░██▒√░√░√░√√√░√▒▓░√√√√√░░▒░√√√√░√░√√√√▓█
√▓▓▓░√√√░√░√√√√▒▓√√√░√░√░░▒√░√░√░√░√√√▒▒
√░√▓▒░√√√√√░√√√▒√░√░√√√√√√√░√░√░√√√√√√▒█
░░░▒▒░░√√√√√√√░▒√░▒▒░▒██▒√░√√√░√√√░√░√██
√√░▓▒░░√√√√░√░√▓▒▓█▓▒▒▓▓▒░√√√√√░√√√░√√██
░√▓█▓▒░░░√√√░√√▓██▓▓▓▒√√√√√√░░√√░√░√√√██
√░▒▓▓▒░▒√░√░√√√▒▓▓▓▓▒░√░√√√√√░▒√√░√░√√██
√√░√░▒▒▒░√░√░√√√░√░√√√√√√√√√√√▒▒░√░√░√██
√░√√√░▒▒▒░√√√░░░√√√░░▒▒▒░▒√░√░√▒░√√░√√██
░░░√░√▒▒▒░√√░√░░√√▒▒▓█▓▓▓▓███▓√√░√░√√√██
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░√√░░░▓▓▓▒▒√√√░▓██√√√√√√░√▒██
▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░√▒▒██▓√√√░√▒▓▒▒░√░√√√░░░▓██
▒▒▒▓██▓░▒▒▒░√░√████▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒░√√√√√√░░√███
▒▓█████▒▒▒▒▒░√░√▒▓▓▓▒√▒▒▒▒░√░√√√√░░░░███
████████√▒▒▒░√√√░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░√√√░√░√░√▒▒███
████████▒░▒▒░√░▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒░√√√░√√√░░▒▓▒███
█████████░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░√░√░√√√√√√√░√░▓▓▒███
██████████√▒▒▒▒▒▒░√√√√√√√√░√√√░√░▒█░████
███████████√▒▒▒▒▒░√░√░√░√░√√√√√░▒█▓░████
████████████░▒▒▒▒░░√√√√√░√√√√√░░▓▓▒√████
█████████████▒▒▒▒░√░√√√√√░√░√░░▓█▓√▓████
██████████████▓▒▒▒░√░√√√░√√√√░▓▓▓▒√█████
███████████████▒▓▒░░√√√√√√√░░▓▓▓▒░√█████
███████████████▓▓▓▓▒░░√√▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒√▓█████
████████████████▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒√░██████
████████████████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░▒██████







_________I.Love.J____________I.Love.J♥B.
______I.Love.J♥B.I.L_______I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J
____I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J___I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I
___I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B________I.Love.
__I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B__________I.Love.
_I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.L________I.Love.
_I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love._______I.Love
I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.____I.Love
I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.L___I.Lo
I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B
I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥
_I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love
__I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Lo
____I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B
______I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love
_________I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.
____________I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥B.I.Lo
______________I.Love.J♥B.I.Love.J♥
_________________I.Love.J♥B.I.Lo
___________________I.Love.J♥B.
_____________________I.Love.
______________________I.Lov
_______________________I.

No comments:

Post a Comment